Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 4: Bullet Your Whole Day

Today is a pretty boring day to bullet but here goes:

  • 11:00am - Woke up (for the record I didn't get off work until about 2:30am or in bed until 4am and I don't have to get up early for school on Thursdays hence the late wake-up time)
  • 11:00 - 12:00 Got ready for the day, ate breakfast while reading the newspaper
  • 12:00- 2:00 Put away laundry, worked on my final project for my tax class
  • 2:00 - 2:30 Ate lunch while working on my tax project
  • 2:30 - 6:00 Worked on my tax project
  • 6:00 - 8:00 Went to dinner with the family to celebrate my brother getting his pilot's license, got to go to a restaurant I've never been to before
  • 8:00 - 10:00 Worked on my tax project, printed final copy of my tax project
  • 10:00 Started blogging
I predict the rest of my day will include beginning studying for one of my finals, gathering information to complete another final project, and getting to bed sometime after midnight.

1 comment:

  1. I always find it interesting to see how other people's routines flow. My weekdays tend to happen earlier than most, for example you were finishing up with lunch as I was just about to finish up with teaching for the day! Sounds like you had a productive day!

    ReplyDelete