Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 10: Songs

The title for this one is "put your music player on shuffle and write the first ten songs that play".

  1. Bad Horse Chorus - Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog soundtrack
  2. Does Your Mother Know - Christine Baranski & Philip Michael, Mamma Mia! soundtrack
  3. Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney
  4. Bad Day - Daniel Powter
  5. Bust Your Windows - Jazmine Sullivan
  6. Point of No Return/Chandelier Crash - Phantom of the Opera soundtrack
  7. Let Me In - Save Ferris
  8. Forca - Nelly Furtado
  9. Thriller - Michael Jackson
  10. All I Ask of You (Reprise) - Phantom of the Opera soundtrack
Okay, shuffle was apparently in the mood for songs that are more than five years old tonight! And while I suppose it is representative of some of the different songs and soundtracks that have found their way onto my music player I wish it hadn't picked from the same soundtrack twice. Oh well.

1 comment: