Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 5: Things You Want to Say to an Ex

Well, these three guys aren't exactly exes per se, but I did go on dates with each of them and I might still be a little bitter that I was such a doormat back then.

To Guy 1: Thank you so much for bringing your female best friend along on our first date. That didn't make it awkward at all. Also, thank you for pointing out how I didn't talk much during the date. I don't exactly talk much at the best of times but especially not in a group situation with near-strangers. Good thing your friend was there to dominate the conversation.

To Guy 2: If you had your eyes set on the girl you started dating immediately after our first date you really could have turned me down when I asked you out. Why get my hopes up and waste my time and yours? Also, that was so kind of you to ask if I had a boyfriend a month after our date and then tell me you weren't surprised that I didn't. Jerk. I was never more happy than when you left for study abroad.

To Guy 3: What in the actual hell was going on in your life/brain? Oh wait, you were in college, maybe that explains it. But seriously, why the farewell "date"? Wasn't one "date" enough? Also, I know you didn't think I knew what Crohn's disease was, I did. And I had a fun time imagining you with all the symptoms.

2 comments:

  1. I hate first dates, they are always so awkward (at best)! I can't believe that guy #1 brought his female friend, that shows some major insecurities on both of their parts.

    ReplyDelete