The title for this is "Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it"
The best answer I can give for this is that I am somewhat comfortable with my body. There are some things I like about it, some things I don't, and some things I wish I could change.
I did not escape adolescence without becoming a little self-conscious about certain areas and I do still look on with a bit of jealousy toward models who have what I lack. There are certain outfits and styles of clothes that would be nice to wear but I know from experience that I would look horrible in them.
At the same time I'm learning to adopt a "screw it" attitude and rock the kind of outfits that hide most of the flaws while making me feel good.
However, it is still a constant battle when I look in the mirror to keep me from thinking bad things about myself, and I imagine it might only get worse as I get older.
No comments:
Post a Comment