Final grades have been posted for this last semester and it looks like I got all A's again. It was a lot harder this time around as the last month of the semester felt like solid homework and I was ready to be done at the beginning of November. Not a good combination.
Now I have to decide if I am going to add two more classes onto next semester for a total of six. I don't really want to, but I also don't want to come back for Fall semester next year. I guess my decision will come down to which option is the lesser of two evils.
Either that or I could quit completely, try to find a couple odd jobs that pay the bills and work on starting my business. That could be either the smartest or the dumbest move of all. But whichever way I choose I will have to decide quickly because tuition for next semester is due sooner than I'd like.
No comments:
Post a Comment