Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 28: Somewhere You'd Like to Move to or Visit

There are several countries in the world that I would love to visit; maybe I'd even consider moving to a few of them, but of all the countries I've never been to there is one which holds a special fascination for me. That country is Sweden.

Some of my ancestors came on the boat directly from there and I still have a few distant relatives that reside there to this day. Many of our family traditions, especially around the holidays, center on old Swedish traditions and I think it is for that reason that I feel more kinship with Sweden than I feel with any of the other countries my ancestors hail from.

So, while I don't know if I would ever move there (I barely speak a word or two of Swedish!), I would love to visit someday.


1 comment:

  1. Me too, I've dreamed of visiting there for a long time. I spent 1 day in Helsinki on a layover & want to do tour that whole area of the world, Denmark etc

    ReplyDelete