Alpine for You
Mystery novels have long been one of my favorite genres dating back to my grade school love of Nancy Drew and my middle school introduction to Agatha Christie. I love trying to guess "whodunnit" even though I hardly ever get it right. There have been several great mysteries and mystery series I have read over the years but Alpine For You and the rest of Maddy Hunter's Passport to Peril mystery series really stand out in my mind for their great combination of mystery, humor, and travel. Upon reading the series a second time I found myself laughing out loud all over again. The only thing I regret about getting hooked on these books is that Maddy Hunter only did six of them. It was a sad day when I finished the last one.
Update: After hitting publish I found out that after a five year break she has come out with three more novels in the series!!!!!!!

Very interesting. I've not ben drawn to mystery novels but I like that you describe this one as funny & travel related. Worth checking out!
ReplyDeleteOh you sound a lot like me! I loved reading Nancy Drew and have been a fan of Agatha Christie since middle school. I still enjoy re-reading them. I will look for this author in my library! Thanks.
ReplyDelete