I may not be sharing a bathroom now but that doesn't mean I haven't shared one with a guy (mostly my brother) so this brings me to reason number five why I'm happy I'm single:
5. I get the bathroom all to myself
Not sharing a bathroom is a glorious thing.....
The toilet seat is NEVER left up.
There is no beard hair coating the sink and no towels on the floor.
I don't have to wait while someone else uses the shower and no one is waiting for me to get out.
No one uses up all my soap or shampoo.
No one uses up all the toilet paper and then forgets to put on a new roll.
I have use of the entire countertop plus all the cupboards and drawers for my stuff (how did I get so many toiletries??).
Plus my bathroom decor and color scheme don't have to be manly at all. And I can make it my own little spa and no one will object.
This is why, when I finally get my own place, I would like two full baths so I can continue to have my own retreat and any guests and kids can have theirs.
Love this one!
ReplyDeleteThough if you have a boy - you might end up with the same problem Val has. :)
I hadn't thought about this one but now that you mention it I do very much enjoy having my own washroom.
ReplyDelete