Another great thing about being single:
4. No In-laws
Not as good a cook as his ex? Well-meaning but condescending advice? Surprise visits? House not pass the white glove test?
These are just a few of the small tiffs and outright battles that occur with a clash of the in-laws and single people like myself can breathe a collective sigh of relief because we don't have to deal with it.
Sure, I've heard good things about some in-laws, but I've heard plenty of bad too and right now it's enough just dealing with my own family, I'm glad I don't have to stress out about impressing somebody else's.
Your title threw me into a quandary. I was trying to remember if there was a "His" that I had forgotten about. I've had a good in-law and a controlling in-law. They can definitely add stress. :-(
ReplyDeleteSorry, didn't mean to throw you into a quandry! I always seem to have trouble finding titles that will fit my posts.
DeleteRight on! That is definitely a plus to being single!!!
ReplyDelete