Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Number Three

Now for reason number three why I'm happy to be single:

3. Baby Names
My list of names has already been squeezed pretty thin. Actually, I've stopped making baby name lists and won't be looking through any baby name books until I have a wee one on the way because I don't want to fall in love with another name only to "lose" it.
Already two of my favorite boy names have been taken over by girls. One of my favorite girl names is way too similar to my niece's name. And if it is the name of someone I know, or have known, then it also goes off the list.
Some names get eliminated because friends and family have used the names for their kids. Not to mention if the name is too popular it also gets cut.
So, with all this already hindering me I can't imagine adding in someone else's preferences or prejudices.

No comments:

Post a Comment