Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Endings / Beginnings

Goodbye 2013

Overall I would say I am happy to be rid of 2013. It wasn't exactly the worst year I've ever had but it ranks right up there thanks to plenty of lows and very few highs.
All I can do now is put it behind me and move on to bigger and better things.

Hello 2014

Already this year feels like it will be better. I have several things I hope to accomplish and I am excited to get started.

First on the agenda - my Year-Long Project.

I thought about doing a photo a day but my camera is not doing very well. It's almost eight years old and it's time I replace it.
Then I thought about my current craft projects, and while I realized that none of them will take a full year by themselves, together they might equal a year.
So I decided that my Year-Long Project will actually be to blog at least once a week, but a lot of the blogging will be documenting my crafts (hopefully with pictures if my camera cooperates).

Happy New Year everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Can't wait to see all your crafts!! Or at least read about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for year long projects. I'll be following.

    ReplyDelete