Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

One Week at a Time

Just a few quick updates since my computer decided to crash.

The spring semester for school started on Monday and so far it has been a little crazy. I'm taking four classes this semester with two online, one half online, and one that is the regular in-class style. These are my first actual online classes and I'm afraid I really don't like the set-up of them, one of them especially, and it's kinda got me bummed.

In project news I have officially strung two entire tubes of beads and am starting on the third. I found, or rather rediscovered, a way to string a few beads at a time rather than each individually so that has sped things up a little.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big fan of online classes either. For one thing, I feel like they throw more frustrating work to make up for not having in-class time.

    ReplyDelete