Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Summer the Second

I finally quit my gym membership. They require a 30-day notice so technically I will still be a member through the first week of September. Maybe I'll get to go swim a few more times between now and then! Otherwise I guess it's time to try the at-home workouts I've found online or pulled out of magazines.

In other news I'm anxiously awaiting my final grade for the summer class I took. I know I messed up one part of the final test but I'm hoping I did okay on the final project. Overall I'm hoping for at least a B in the class.

And with class being over I am officially off for a few weeks! It is so nice that the only projects I have to worry about right now are ones that have nothing to do with school and everything to do with the hobbies I enjoy!

1 comment: