Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

The List

  • Massage                                                         
  • Acupuncture                                                                
  • Meditation
  • Yoga
  • Balanced diet
  • Exercise
  • Lose some weight
  • Get new job
  • Home of my own
  • Organics
  • Scrapbooks
  • Supplements
  • Detox?
  • Research daycare
  • Save money
  • Travel?
  • Get new camera
  • Get a video camera?
  • Get more sleep
  • Declutter
  • Become faster at cooking/baking
  • OPKs
  • Read in depth on fertility
  • Less tv
  • More sunshine
  • Spa day
  • Take more Baths
  • Start gardening
  • Swimming
  • Pay off student loan
  • Research REs
  • Research Doulas
  • Research Sperm banks
  • Finish craft projects
  • Zombie 5K?
  • Join the SMC group
  • Go to a national meet?
 This is my list of things to do or begin before starting TTC. Some of it is prepping body and mind and some of it is just for fun. In an ideal world all of it would get done but that's not likely to happen so I'll concentrate on the most important.
Is there anything I should add to my list?

5 comments:

  1. Great list. I love having a garden. Eventually it begins to work things out for you- organic foods, balanced diet, relaxation/meditation, and debt reduction cause you spend less on food. It will definitely help with that take more baths thing too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nothing to add, but I would suggest a slight edit. Remove that question mark from Zombie 5k and your list looks perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jenny - remove that question mark from the Zombie 5K! I wanna run it, too!

    As for a video camera, I thought about getting one, but am so glad that I didn't. I use the video on my phone and camera all the time, and don't miss a video camera at all.

    The rest of the list sounds great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this list and the whole idea behind it!! I'm with the others in full support of the zombie 5k too... what a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog... I also say forget the video camera. I use my phone. Things happen so fast, there is barely time to ge the phone out let alone a video camera!!

    ReplyDelete