Pages

Friday, November 9, 2018

The End of Cycle #2

My tests on 9DPO and 10DPO were both starkly negative.

I continued to chart my temp and it continued to fall steadily until 11DPO when it rose slightly. I started to get excited because it was also on 11DPO when my boobs started to really ache, much more so than they did in any recent cycle.

I had one HPT left, so I decide to save it in case AF didn't show up on time. But on 12DPO my temp dropped to just above coverline.

And today, on 13DPO, my temp dropped below coverline and AF made herself known.

Problem is, I'm not sure if I will be able to cycle in November OR December. Thanksgiving completely interferes with the time when I would need to order swimmers and have them shipped. Also, Thanksgiving week is an extremely busy and stressful time at work, which then kicks off the extremely stressful month of December.

And if my cycles continue in the current pattern, I am likely to ovulate sometime between Christmas and New Year's, give or take a few days. Another completely shitty time to try and coordinate shipping.

Back during my September cycle, I calculated forward and realized the holidays might end up interfering but I wanted to wait and see how that cycle and the possible October cycle played out.

During the hopeful part of this most recent 2WW, I started to formulate a plan for what I would do if this cycle didn't work. Now it's time to put that plan in action.....just, maybe not today. Today I have the sads.


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. I hope you'll be able to work out the logistics for a new cycle during the holidays. Sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this cycle didn’t work. Hope you can figure out shipping. Are you considering femara? Sending care.

    ReplyDelete