I'm nearly at the end of the 2ww for this second cycle.
This time around the insemination was better in some ways and worse in others. After it was done, I thought there's no way this cycle will be successful. There are definitely some things I would do differently should I need to inseminate in the future.
Anyway, something could have implanted by now so I'm trying not to analyze and overanalyze every little twinge I feel.
For the most part, my symptoms are similar to average luteal phase symptoms. Mostly, I'm trying to tell myself that it doesn't matter what I feel
symptom-wise. The hpt will either be positive or negative and there's
nothing I can do right now that will change that.
My temp dipped a little today but not enough to indicate impending AF. However, I did some research into temping and noticed that not all pregnancy cycles end up tri-phasic. So, rather than rely on temps alone, I think I will test for the fun of it until or unless AF does show up.
Testing starts tomorrow, even though my hpts are not terribly sensitive and might not pick up on anything for a few days.
Thinking good thoughts and everything crossed over here for you! :)
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed!
ReplyDelete