In other news, I've spent my downtime catching up on a book series and doing homework. The book ended on a cliffhanger, but at least the next one in the series comes out at the end of July, right around the time my class ends!
Sunday, June 29, 2014
The Coughing Continues
Still sick. The whooping cough test came back negative. Since they didn't test for anything else I can now just assume it is some kind of bronchitis. I'm really tired of coughing until I can't breathe or until I nearly throw up. It's a little better than it was last week but it is still taking its sweet time working its way out of me. Bleh.
In other news, I've spent my downtime catching up on a book series and doing homework. The book ended on a cliffhanger, but at least the next one in the series comes out at the end of July, right around the time my class ends!
In other news, I've spent my downtime catching up on a book series and doing homework. The book ended on a cliffhanger, but at least the next one in the series comes out at the end of July, right around the time my class ends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I really hope this coughing/ respiratory thing gives you a break soon. I LOVE this picture. I am a big reader and can't imagine right now not reading. I do know that when the baby comes along, my reading time will be cut down to virtually nil for a quite a while.
ReplyDelete