Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Summer the First

Nearly done with my first summer break - just a week and a half off between spring semester ending and the beginning of the one class I signed up to take over summer semester. Later I will get a slightly longer three week break when my summer class is over.

At least this class will only be one day a week, though I've heard it is very homework-intense which is why I am taking it by itself. I will also be doing a slightly more regular schedule at work this summer so hopefully I can save up to pay for fall semester.

Anyway, I've tried to pack a lot into this summer break. I've worked on one of my sewing projects (pictures to come in another post), went to a movie, did lots of cooking and baking, did some at-home "spa treatments", did some chores I've been putting off, read a lot, caught up on some TV shows, etc. It's been good and very relaxing. For once I have not dealt with the emotional flare-ups that usually accompany PMS, despite being very much in the PMS-zone right now. I have to think the relaxing has really helped with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment