Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm Back!

Over a month since my last post and finally back to blogging!

So what has happened between then and now?

My Computer
Sometime near the end of July my computer ran into a nasty bug and I had to take it in to be cleaned and updated by the professionals. I almost lost all my files, but fortunately everything was recovered. I tried to check in on everyone from other computers a few times but I kept away from logging on since they were public computers. However, my computer is all better now and I'm excited to be back!

My car
Got my first flat tire in twelve years of driving. At least it was a slow leak and not a tire explosion. But I had to drive home with it flat (fortunately not a very long drive) and that shredded the inside of the tire so bad it couldn't be patched. I had to buy a brand new one instead. Then just when my tire troubles were over my car refused to shift out of park, and it refused to release the key from the ignition. Have I mentioned this car is only five years old?! Of course the part the mechanic needs to fix it is not in stock so I have to wait for that to come in now.

The Garage Sale
I had to watch my sister sell piles of her nearly new baby girl and baby boy clothes, as well as strollers and car seats for dirt cheap and I couldn't do a darn thing about it.

Well, I think that's it for now. I'm off to check out what the rest of you have been up to!

1 comment: