Swimmers are expected to arrive on Monday (quite possibly
delivered by my super hot delivery guy).
I did not end up trying in August because I still had not
decided on a donor in time.
I am going to go nuclear and attempt to ask my crush out on
Tuesday. I’m not asking because I hope he’ll say yes, I actually expect he’ll
say no. I’m only asking so I can move forward onto Path B with no “what if?”
questions.
I’ve been getting fertile CM for a few days now but no EWCM.
So far this cycle, the OPKs have only given me a faint second line, nothing
even close to positive. My temps have stayed fairly low, except one where I ended up temping about an hour
later than normal.
Usually I ovulate between CD18 and CD23. Tuesday is CD18, so
I plan to continue the OPKs and temping, as well as pay attention to the CM and
see what happens. At my August cycle I didn’t ovulate until CD25 and I hope it
will not be that late this time.
I am equal parts excited, extremely nervous, and a little
numb (or in shock) that I’m finally at this point.
Congratulations on being at the threshold of trying to conceive! I can imagine it feeling surreal, and it makes sense you feel both excited and that nerves are coming up. Sending lots of good thoughts. Curious about the donor you chose...
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited that you've finally reached this point! I'll be thinking of you and sending lots of good thoughts your way!
ReplyDelete(And good luck with the talk with your crush!)
How exciting! You have been so patient while planning for this moment. I send you lots of good wishes.
ReplyDelete