Over the last few weeks, I've thought a lot about asking my crush out, and I find that I just can't do it. At least, not yet.
With the last guy I asked out, not only was the date a disaster, but there was an incident a few months later where the guy was a total dick to me. It really soured me on asking guys out. Add to that the fact that I've never made it beyond the first date with any guy I've asked out, and I've arrived at the point where I'm not sure if I'd be more upset if my crush said no, or if he said yes.
Also, it doesn't hurt that seeing him gives me something to look forward to every week and I don't want that taken away. However, I know that I could easily let this crush drag out ad infinitum. Therefore, I've given myself until July to either get with him or get over him. If things between the two of us are still unchanged by then, then I will go forward with the July cycle, regardless of my feelings for this guy.
As to sperm donors - the sperm bank ran a spring sale and out of the eight donors I had saved, only two have any vials left (and not many vials at that). One of the problems I've noticed with this sperm bank is that popular donors sell out extremely fast. Another problem is that there is not a huge selection of donors to begin with, then they must be narrowed down to CMV negative, etc. How can I narrow it down to my top three potential donors if they're all sold out?
It's starting to look like I may not get much choice in donor and will have to go with whoever is available when I'm ready to buy. I guess one upshot of waiting until July is the potential for new donors to become available or for old ones to come back in stock.
Regardless, I'd still like to talk about some of the potential donors here and maybe get some advice about which to choose. So, I guess this will extend to a Part 3 sometime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment