Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Frozen

I feel as though I am standing on the precipice of a chasm with one foot poised in the air, ready to take that leap of faith, and I cannot make myself move.

The business idea of mine has gone from a vague dream to a vague possibility to an OhMyGodIt'sNowOrNever scenario. I am physically sick to my stomach thinking about taking that leap of faith but also incredibly scared not to. I'll be so disappointed in myself if I don't.

Why is starting a business so bloody complicated?!?

I wish I had someone to hold my hand through the start-up process, telling me what step to take next, just until everything is ready to go. By that point I think I could do it on my own.

I wish I had a cheerleader who was encouraging, supportive, ready and willing to help me bring this idea to fruition. I am floundering in a sea of self doubt.

I just plain wish I had more confidence in myself and a little less of the abundance of caution and paralyzing worry that plague me.


2 comments:

  1. I think you are incredibly brave to launch out and start your own business. I can imagine its exciting, yet unnerving. Stay focused and take one step at a time. Maybe reach out to some local agencies that help start-ups. I don't know much about it but there may be some, especially for women entrepreneurs. All the best!

    ReplyDelete