Happy New Year!
My task of getting new health insurance has been completed, as far as I know. The real question is how long will I have it for? How long until they take it away?
The housing situation is a mess. I was finally able to get some more details on the condo I love. There is a condo fee associated with the property which makes it that much further out of my reach. I'm not sure, now, if I should put in the effort to contact the bank about upping my pre-approval amount or if I should just give up on the property. :(
I really need to revisit my goal list because the only one that stands out right now is that I need to exercise more. I listed this as my goal in a previous month but I never got a good routine going. I figure, since it's such a popular New Year's resolution, maybe it'll be on my mind more this month and I can really make an effort to stick with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment