Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Ten

I stopped blogging because I was tired of only having bad news to share. I thought blogging might help as a place I could vent my frustrations but I started feeling as though I was dwelling on them too much, both in and out of the blog. I took some time over the last few months to concentrate on myself and I feel a lot better now.

I’m back and I’m ready to get some things done!

The important things right now are:

The trip to Australia & New Zealand is planned, set, and mostly paid for, and this is the reason I have pushed my TTC start date to August of 2017. That means I’ve got 10 months to get ready for TTC!

My October task on the "Get ready for TTC" list is to concentrate on getting my own place. A few weeks ago I got pre-approval from the bank, though my budget is low. I need to speak to a real estate agent but, in the meantime, I’m going to an open house tomorrow. Fingers crossed I can find something I like!


1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you again! I hope you have an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete