It was a balmy 30-some degrees Fahrenheit and there was a nice, nearly fresh, thick blanket of snow on the ground.
I think my sister did a beautiful job with the photos. It was nearing sunset and we were losing light fast but she was able to get some really great shots. Amazingly, the only part of me that froze during the shoot was my hands. (Well, I was able to get away with wearing jeans, snow pants, and heavy shoes underneath but that's the beauty of having a hoop skirt - no one knows!)
In other news, I agreed to a trial run of dating my friend PBJ. You might remember him from this post. I guess I'll just have to call him J now that he's an actual boyfriend and no longer a pseudo-boyfriend.
Anyway, we'll see how it goes.
![]() | |
| I love how the sky and woods look so purple! |
![]() |
| Sitting in the snow |
![]() |
| More sitting |
![]() |
| Wandering through the woods |




Beautiful photos, you and your sister are both very talented!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the photos!!! Congrats on the boyfriend too, I hope it goes well.
ReplyDelete