Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Busy Times, Again

Homework is just relentless right now. I think it's because I'm still kind of playing catch-up from what I put off to finish my costume. Plus every class is having its final push of tests and projects before finals week.

Work has also picked up with the holiday season fast approaching which means late nights and lost weekends trying to get everything set up and ready. I honestly don't know how people can go to school, work, and raise kids at the same time. My hat is off to those people. There are several in my classes and I just don't know how they do it. In fact I'm kind of intimidated by the thought of balancing work and kids and a household as a single parent, but I hear its worth it!

Happy early Thanksgiving (or late if you're from Canada)!!


No comments:

Post a Comment