Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Conquering Slowly

By very slow degrees the cough is getting better, or at least less frequent, though it is still quite annoying and now comes with headaches. In between coughing this last week I managed to work on my big final project for my summer class. After four and a half solid days of work I would say it is about 95% done and I will hold off on finalizing it in case the teacher has any more wisdom to impart before it is due.
Now that that is out of the way I have very little homework left for the class, except studying for tests, so I am once again free to work on my projects! Then I can share what I've been working on on here which will finally give me something else to talk about besides coughing and school.

2 comments:

  1. I really hope you feel better soon and that this class finishes up well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're starting to get a little better - coughs are the worst.

    ReplyDelete