- My friend and I have agreed that some time apart to think may be best. I've told him I want to remain his friend as I really can't imagine not having him as a friend, but that I'm just not sure about anything more serious. We've agreed to meet back up in two weeks at a play that I have tickets to and which he'll be performing in.
- In other news, I saved myself from having to take College Algebra next semester. My new adviser was convinced the college math class I took for my Bachelors wouldn't count, but I pushed her to ask the department head who said that my credits from the other math class definitely would transfer. Yay! I dodged a bullet on that one as I haven't taken a math class in about ten years and I'd probably be hopelessly lost in College Algebra.
- Also, my timeline to TTC may be changing again. Could be shortening, could be lengthening. I'll have to explain in more detail in another post.
- Life is busy, busy right now. All the end of semester projects are coming due along with regular homework so I've had to put my crafting on hold for a while. I can't wait until this semester is over, then I'll have an entire week-long break before the summer session begins.
Edited to add: This is officially my 100th post!
Yay on dodging the math class! I cannot even imagine what I would do if I had to take a math class now. I help my tutoring kids with their math up to a certain level, but trust me I can go so far.
ReplyDeleteTaking some time apart may be the best thing for both you and your friend- especially with school. I do understand how stressful the end of the semester is. Good luck with it! :-)
I second the Yay on dodging Algebra! Congrats on 100th post.
ReplyDeleteHappy 100!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear about your plans for your TTC timeline :)
Hooray for no algebra!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on #100 - looking forward to your post about your TTC timeline. Don't wait too long to fill us in. :)