Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Is There Life After Homework?

This week has been busy. My brain is absolutely fried. I haven't gone to bed before 2AM any day this week.

I used to take six classes a semester all the time for my first degree, now I'm taking four classes and I never, never remember being so overloaded with homework. Something must have happened to college in between then and now.

Oddly when I think of how busy and sleep-deprived I'll be as a single parent I say bring it on, but when it comes to homework and studying - not so much.


4 comments:

  1. I'll bet you're putting in more effort this time around. It takes more time to do better work. I hope the workload lightens a bit though so it's more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only taking two classes and feel completely overwhelmed much of the time. It's rough. I can't imagine trying to do four classes. We have to hold onto the idea that it will be worth it and that we will survive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh...homework is no fun. Hope things settle down a bit and you get to have some downtime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did a course last year...ONE course & the homework just about killed me. I think Evelyn is right about putting in more effort.

    ReplyDelete