Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Now It Feels Like Winter

I promise I'll get back to posting real posts again soon, but right now I've had a lot of things for school all happening at once. So, once again, this will be brief. We got 10 inches of snow over the weekend and when I went to get gas today there was the most perfect snowflake hanging out on the gas pump. I almost thought it was fake, it was so perfectly shaped. I wish I could have gotten a picture of it but the only picture-taking thing I had on me was my dumb phone which takes really crappy pictures. Oh well. I'll leave you with a picture from just over a year ago that is in the same wintry theme.


If you look in my blog from just over a year ago, you'll find a very similar picture taken on the same day. If I find the time I'll try to get some pictures of this new snow before it melts. Winter pictures can be so beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow 10 inches is A LOT! We had a lot of "could be 6-10 inches" and then it would end up being 4 at the most. Not that I'm complaining!!! I know it's not great for trees, but they look so pretty when they are encased with ice.

    ReplyDelete