~ Possible TMI ~
I started spotting on the 16th. AF officially showed up again on the 18th - this means the last cycle was 16 days. Four cycles in less than two months. 29 of the last 55 days spent in the company of everyone's favorite auntie (not including the spotting that has heralded her arrival each time). Now I'm starting to worry.
I have my annual appointment with Dr. K (the lady bits doctor) on the 25th. Hopefully AF will have mostly run its course and I will just be spotting by then because I really don't want to cancel the appointment. I need to know what is going on with my body. And I need to ask if the clinic does CD3 testing and whether they might recommend any other tests to figure this out.
One thing, though, that is different about this cycle - I was sick on the 15th with something akin to the flu. Nausea, chills and shaking, then fever, aches in my joints, pain in my head, neck and low back. I was not back to 100% on Monday the 16th but I made it through work. Then the spotting started Monday evening. Could being sick have brought it on? Or was it just weird timing and a coincidence of my now crazy cycles?
I have no idea but I hope that Dr. K can help you figure it out and get it under control quickly. It doesn't sound healthy to keep losing that much blood. Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI hope your Dr is able to figure out what is going on.
ReplyDelete