- Go outside more - Brand new camping equipment? Check. The Great Outdoors? Check. What am I waiting for?
- Get a less stressful, higher paying job
- Get rid of my muffin top and get more exercise in general - What can I say? I like carbs and sugar and cheese and I'd rather be eating them than working them off
- Finish my scrapbooks
- Pare down my hobbies - anyone need any unused/slightly used knitting, crocheting, and beading supplies?
- Start drawing again
- Blog more
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Some Goals For 2012
I'm so excited about 2012. I have a feeling it is going to bring good things! I'm also relishing the chance to start over fresh and cross more things off my To Do list than I did in 2011. So here are some of my goals for the year:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi! Thanks for following my blog. I'm happy I found yours and will be following along. Happy 2012!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year...good luck with all your goals.
ReplyDelete