Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Babies Are Still on the Brain

As you can see I haven't continued with my "What if?" list. It seems constantly talking about every little thing that could possibly go wrong was bringing me down and contributing to my depressed mood a few months ago. I am all for being prepared for the worst case scenarios but at the same time I don't want to dwell on them.

And while the subject of babies has not graced this blog in a while, the topic is never far from my mind. Not a day goes by when I don't think about my plans and the mountains I must climb before I can put them in motion.

Also, I seem to be in a mourning-the-dream phase again. These feelings come and go but with a friend getting engaged a couple days ago, reading a book with a seriously crush-worthy character, and the holidays just around the corner, the dream of finding a boyfriend has been worse than ever lately. Almost bad enough to make me want to get back on dating websites...not that I have time right now.

1 comment:

  1. Mourning the dream is such a big part of being a SMC...I'm not sure it ever goes away. I still hold out hope for someday...being Christmas time doesn't make it any easier.

    ReplyDelete