Do you believe in fate or chance? I really can’t decide, but the more I think about the Choice Mom path the more I come up with unanswerable questions, such as:
- What if I begin trying to have a baby after I turn 30 and I miss out on meeting Mr. Right?
- What if I would have met him but he passes me by because I’m pregnant, or have a kid?
- What if I decide to delay trying for a baby so instead of going to a doctor’s appointment I go to, let’s say a grocery store, and there I meet The One?
- Or what if I wait 10+ years for him to get his white-horse-riding, shining-armor-wearing butt over here and he doesn’t show, and it’s too late?
- What if I wait 10 years, and then I meet him, and it’s still too late?
- What if I don’t meet him until I’m 50?....Or 60?....Or older?
- What if I never meet him?
- What if I already lost my chance with the one that would have been The One?
- What if no man was created to be my other half?
But what if every step I take is the one I’m meant to take? What if being a Choice mom is what I'm truely meant to be, whether some guy comes along later or not?
You're so right. Every thing you wonder about has an equal and opposite scenario. For example, you become a SMC and go to the store w/ your super cute baby. A handsome dude comments on super cute baby and says his niece is the same age. Your eyes meet and .... bam, happily ever after.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, when the time is right you'll know exactly what to do and you'll feel very certain about your choice.
真愛旅舍官網
ReplyDelete真愛旅舍直播
台灣辣妹視訊聊天室
showlive影音視訊聊天網
玩美女人視訊
後宮影音視訊聊天網
live173視訊影音live秀
ut影音視訊聊天室
台灣辣妹視訊聊天室
showlive影音視訊聊天網