As for the new plan, let's start at the very beginning.........
I have always known that I wanted to be a mother. That some day I would like to have a baby or two (or five!). In my baby book my mother has recorded what I said when I came home from my first day of kindergarten. When I strolled through the door my mother asked, "How was it?" to which I replied "It was okay, but I'd rather have a baby." True story. I can still remember saying that.
The yearning to be a mother has never left me. I played with dolls all throughout my childhood, even into the years when most girls started putting away their dolls in favor of make-up and other "grown-up" things. Though I eventually put away the dolls (I believe they are still tucked away in storage), the desire only got worse when I hit puberty, and worse still when girls in my high school got pregnant. (For the record I never wanted to be a teenage mother, but I was still oh so jealous of their bellies and their babies, though definitely not jealous of the reputations they earned, deserved or not).
Then came the nephews and nieces and my desires and hopes grew along with some worries and fears (which I'm sure I will cover in great length at a later date).
So, where was I? Oh yes, The New Plan.
The end of that last crush ushered in my new "relaxed" attitude about dating. As in I will no longer do the asking, instead I will wait to be asked. And I won't even mention how many times I have (not) been asked in the last two years. But this new attitude has had the odd effect of making me feel so much better about myself. I feel like I know myself more. Instead of spending my time chasing and pining after guys I barely know I've been doing things I always wanted to do. I feel happier than I have since my sweet 16!
That's not to say I wouldn't welcome a man of the potential-husband variety. So now we (finally) come to the Plan:
- I will try to maintain an active profile on dating websites, and I will keep an open mind toward potential suitors
- I will continue to save up for a house
- I will keep looking for a newer, better paying job (both for babies and for said house, and for my own sanity)
- and I will try to work through and plan for the potential pitfalls of becoming an SMC
Yes, let's not mention how many times I've (not) been asked out in the last two years also! It's a good plan this new one of yours, I wish I had settled on the SMC journey in my early, instead of my late, 30s.
ReplyDeleteCount me as one of those who would wishes she had started earlier! I'm so jealous that you're being so proactive now. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm likely to be lurking more than commenting over the next few months, but I'm looking forward to following your journey!
live173-韓國美女視頻直播間
ReplyDeleteshowlive聊天網-成人視訊聊天室網
showlive影音視訊-視頻直播聊天室成人
showlive平台-國外免費開放聊天室
ShowLive影音聊天網-免費裸體美女聊天室
showlive影音視訊聊天網-色情美女視頻聊天網站
showlive-美女裸體免費聊天網站
live173影音live秀-免費視訊-免費女主播聊天室
live173影音視訊live秀-Q臺妹-真人摳逼裸聊
live173影音live秀-國外免費開放裸聊室