Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Short Update

So, it was AF and CD1 after all. At least, I think so. It's been 10 days and AF is just now tapering off and already I am having luteal phase symptoms. I am moody, I am hungry, and I feel ugly. It's like my body doesn't understand how to ovulate or cycle regularly anymore. It seems like it just understands AF and luteal phase right now.

In any case, I called my doctor (you always have to leave a message). Her nurse called me back and said the doctor feels it is just random anovulatory cycles and to call them with the next CD1 so we can schedule an ultrasound. And then, if I magically make it to CD21, they want to do a test for progesterone levels. So, that's where I'm at right now.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry for the icky feelings. I don’t miss some of the ups and downs of my cycle, though I’ve definitely had some “moods.” Hope this cycle has as normal a timeline as possible, and you get you progesterone levels. Sending good thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iris, just thinking about you and wondering how you’re doing? Sending good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete