Stick a fork in me, I'm done!!! Now the equally daunting, but far more exciting, things begin.
Currently I'm at my old job, with up to full-time hours at higher pay (yay!) but I am also looking into other jobs that use more of the skills I so recently learned in school.
More exciting than that - I am starting my own business!!! It will be a very small business, which is just how I want it. It's going to take a lot of work, and, frankly, it's very intimidating to start a business, but I believe in the beauty of my dream, and it's worth a try, right?!
As of now I am stuck on finding the perfect name for my business. Once that happens I have to screw up enough courage to take the plunge and start buying stuff for it, as well as applying for licenses, etc.
Lots to do!
Congratulations! All the best with starting your own business!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! On finishing school & starting your own business!! Great milestones!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Sounds like a busy and exciting time in your life!!
ReplyDelete