I knew going into Spring semester that I would be busy, and that things like blogging would fall by the wayside. I have tried to keep up with everyone, reading when I could, but I've barely had time for any commenting. Now that the semester is done I hope I can be a little more active again.
Speaking of the end of the semester, I'm still in a bit of a shock that it's done. After a constant merry-go-round of homework, I feel a little guilty spending time doing things I want to do right now. I have to constantly remind myself that the homework is done, that there's nothing I'm forgetting, that it's all over. At least for the next week or so. Then I start my one final class, which should thankfully last only six weeks. After that, I can heave a very big sigh of relief!
So that's the update on school. As for other things, my brother gets married in a couple weeks and their wedding invitation (of all things!) confirmed they are wanting to have kids as they requested monetary donations, in lieu of gifts, in order to pay for fertility-related surgery.
My boyfriend and I remain together......for now. He keeps saying I should go find someone else (after convincing me that I needed to be with him!). Then he says I should pursue getting pregnant by a donor and he and I can raise it together. Honestly, sometimes I feel like a spectator in my own relationship. It's weird, it's complicated, and it's likely to end in us just being friends like we were before, and I think we'd both be fine with that, but at the moment we're in a good place and so we're just going with the flow.
Anyway, I have lots more to talk about, some of which I am very excited about, but I think I will stop there for now. Hopefully my one summer class, plus work, won't take up all of my time and I will be able to get back here soon!
Enjoy your break :-) You have earned it. I have been done with school for a long time but sometimes still wake up dreaming that I have forgotten to study for a test - so I think that feeling stays for a long while!!
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking about you this week! Thanks for the update. Glad you're getting a much deserved break!
ReplyDelete