Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

One Done!

  •  Pay off student loan

 I am officially DEBT FREE!!!

Over the past couple years I made occasional large payments towards my student loan debt to get it to a point where I felt comfortable paying the rest off as one big chunk. And at the beginning of November I finally made it to that point. And just yesterday I received confirmation that my loan is considered to be "paid in full".
It still took a large bite out of my already small savings but I don't want to think of that for now. Right now I just want to celebrate being debt free!!

Oh, and I came up with another thing to add to the list:

  • Update vaccinations


5 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Being debt free is amazing! Wow! I am in awe of your financial control and commitment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Well done! That must be such a wonderful feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo!! That is a huge accomplishment!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome. Don't worry about small savings, now you'll have more money to add to that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! It is a BIG step!!

    ReplyDelete