Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Requiescat In Pace

A few simple sentences do not do justice to the eighteen wonderful years we spent together.

I don't think I can ever fully describe the absolute joy of having you in my life, nor how much I am missing you now. You were my confidant, my snuggle buddy, my everything. Thank you for reading with me and helping me do projects. Thank you for all the kisses. Your purr brightened my world and you always knew exactly how to make me feel better. You and I were meant to be. I love you forever and always. Rest in peace my best, most cherished friend.

Gypsy
5/1/1994 - 10/17/2012






I will miss you with all my heart, until we meet again.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I'm sorry. Rest in peace, Gypsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss. Pets are absolutely family members, it is hard to say goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful friend. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry. Gypsy was definitely one of those furbabies who leaves an indelible mark on your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I didn't mention it in the post but Gypsy was a she.

    ReplyDelete