Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Slow down summer!

How is it that summer hasn't even officially begun and already I feel as though it is completely planned away? Ditto for the rest of the year actually. With as long as it takes me to do certain projects I have every weekend planned between now and January 1st, perhaps even beyond. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining - I like not being bored - but sometimes I get to a point with some projects (I'm talking to you scrapbooks!!) where I just want them done already.

In other news, I have decided to hold off on doing birth control but I think I will try to get an appointment with the endocrinologist just to see what he/she has to say. Of course, it will only happen if I can find a way to get it to work with my work schedule. And it will have to wait until after my vacation.

Also on the agenda for after my vacation, I am going to buckle down and really concentrate on finding a new job. That will be priority number one.

Priority number two (which should actually begin before priority one) just might be training for a 5K taking place later this summer. It will be a miracle if I get trained in time because I haven't done any actual dedicated exercise since I wrenched my knee attempting some P.90.X over a year ago. Plus, I have horrible memories of running a mile every year in gym class and this will be a mile times three! But this isn't just any ol' 5K, no this one has obstacles.....and zombies. Just what I need to get motivated!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! A marathon! I can not even imagine. As for the projects, you are so much more organized than I am. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the job hunt and the marathon training! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete