(First of all: Ali - thanks for the suggestion, I've looked before and didn't find one that worked with my schedule, but it may be time to try looking again)
I feel a little bit better today, a little lighter. I think letting my feelings out yesterday helped. And while I wish I had a better plan of action for how to move forward with my goals, at least I have something to start with.
I have a list of Big goals (ones that take more time, planning, and money) and Little goals (ones that should be easier and cheaper to accomplish). I'm going to start with the little goals and see what I can cross off.
My first goal is to turn my mad snacking habit around. I swear all my pants and skirts shrunk on the drying rack because I can barely squeeze into them, even the new stuff I got in the next size up is starting to feel tight. (By the way, those pics of me were taken a couple years ago right before my clothes "shrunk")
Okay, so I've figured out that I get pretty hungry between breakfast and lunchtime so if I don't take a snack with me to work then I end up eating whatever easily accessible high-priced junk we have there. This usually means giant chocolate chip cookies, jerky, chocolate, ice cream, etc. So my goal is to always bring something healthy from home.
It's the healthy part that makes this goal tricky. I like fruits and vegetables, but I think they are rather boring when they're plain, and those other snacks are just so tempting to my taste buds. So I ask any of you that may be reading, do you have any great ideas for snacks??
No comments:
Post a Comment